We have a strong reputation with environmental agencies and local authorities, helped by our long standing association with the main oil distributors in Ireland and case management of high profile spillages.
The ProAdjust team takes control of the situation from the outset to its conclusion. We maintain effective communication with all parties, striving to minimise negative impacts and employing best practice to achieve the most pragmatic and cost effective outcome possible.
Our environmental partners enjoy strong working relationships with all of the regulatory watchdog and government agencies, providing a 24/7 emergency response service which includes:
• Immediate site attendance and investigation
• Incident response planning
• Liaison with potential claimants and third parties
• Prompt and timely status reports
• First notification evaluation and immediate advice
• Accurate reserving
• Deployment of appropriate case management team
• Coordination of emergency clean up measures
• Interface with watchdog bodies and regulators
• Dealing with environmental issues and PR considerations
• Participation in local workshops to raise awareness of potential risks
• Risk assessment and loss prevention advice
Exceptional Every Day